Mis-Matched? No longer.

It will look like this only with the red being hot pink.

75221_10151665679603662_565122436_n.jpg

554345_10151665679638662_2112089199_n.jpg

Do you typically paint / powdercoat the reluctor ring?

The reason I ask, is I troubleshot a truck not that long ago, that was a lot of chasing our tails, that turned out to be the powdercoated reluctor ring causing intermittent crank sensor issues.

Do you typically paint / powdercoat the reluctor ring?

The reason I ask, is I troubleshot a truck not that long ago, that was a lot of chasing our tails, that turned out to be the powdercoated reluctor ring causing intermittent crank sensor issues.

yep I do on alot of engines. I have had an issue with one and we just used a flapper wheel to clean of the face then and it fixed it.

yep I do on alot of engines. I have had an issue with one and we just used a flapper wheel to clean of the face then and it fixed it.

That is what we ended up doing. First one I had seen as well, I don't come across many that are painted or coated though.

I wish i could get my block clean enough to paint.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You're forgiven. After all you're from Wisconsin. Its not like BAC has been below .08 since you turned 21. Lmao

Thank goodness.

How are you going to tune?

Sorry if thats somewhere in the 25 pages of wonderfulness.

Thank goodness.

How are you going to tune?

Sorry if thats somewhere in the 25 pages of wonderfulness.

Initially I'll get a SSR tune close to get a few hundred miles on things. I'm sure I can easily get a good 900whp outa of it.

I have the UDC stuff. I may give it a whir in a conservative manner once things die down at work. This summer I've set some goals for my team to upgrade 2 large technologies and it's going to consume some time... How much time I'll have to spend playing with UDC is uncertain right now.

Never used a SSR so can't say for sure but if you could dedicate a half day to smoothing out the crud and tweaking things here and there I would be willing to bet you wouldn't be disappointed.

Takes minutes to make small changes and most of them for me seem to be in the low load areas you use everyday and the spooling zone.