Misc 12 valve engine parts (can deliver to TS)

cumminz90

Cant leave um alone
I've got a bunch of parts sitting around id like to get rid of. Better having them being put to good use then taking up shop space. I can deliver to TS as long as they will fit in the girlfriends beetle :lolly: All prices are plus shipping unless i take them to TS. Larger items that will need freighted i can load on pallet and have weighed by our forklift scale (goes in 5 lb increments) and have loaded for you but you are in charge of arranging freight. Ill do package deals and trades (looking for 12 valve performance parts such as: delivery valves, street strip cam, billet tappet cover, 47RH upgraded parts, triple disc converter, valve body, etc. if your parts are worth more I'll make up the difference. Call or text 302-943-8622 or pm me on here. Can text or email pics. Thanks for looking.

1) 12 valve head w/ valves and springs $225 (came off a running motor I disassembled for the bottom end)

2) Pedestals/Rocker Arms $80

3) Core injectors for 12V $50

4) Rods $250 will check tomorrow to see country of origin

5) Stock cam $50

6) Set of push rods $50

7) Industrial 12V manifold (this one came off a stationary generator, so it comes out of the same location as a truck but goes 90 degrees up or down, whichever way you decide to flip it) $60

8) 2-Oil pan and pickup tubes for commercial truck applications $80 each (will consider separating tubes, but would rather keep as a package)

9) 2-Stock intake plates $20 each

10) Cummins version of grid heater delete spacer $40

11) Ext cab 1st gen rear fold up seats professionally upholstered in Max4HD camo $50

12) 2 blocks- one is a 1990 non-intercooled block, number one is scored up pretty bad and would need to be bored. The other is a storm block iirc (definitely has 2 oil drains) make offer on both

13) 1990 727 transmission out of my 1st gen core transmission-it did move but it was hurting when pulled out -make offer

There is probably more stuff I can't think of right now. I'll list it as I find it. If you have any requests just ask, the timing cover and pump gear are gone if you are wandering.:thankyou2:

Whats the difference in a commercial truck pan and a pickup pan all that I need is the pickup tube if you decide to seperate Thanks

the deep part of the pan sits toward the back of the motor on the pickups the commercial pan the deep part is at the front off the motor make an offer on the tube.

Head, pedestals, push rods, injectors, intake plates, grid heater delete will be at TS if you want to look at them for yourselves just call my cell listed above ill be at the race and pull.

---Also found an Sae type bell housing for a cummins measures 18 1/4" bolt center to center don't remember which that is off the top off my head will be there as well

Also found a power steering pump industrial app that bolts into the spot below the injection pump dont know much about it just that it did pump fluid when i started the engine

Also i checked the rods this evening they are mexico rods

TTT I'm open to offers on this stuff guys would like to move it

cylinders in the storm block have slight surface rust from sitting and the crosshatch marks you usually see are not there so it will have to be slightly bored but there are no gouuges or anything like that

nope just pulled it off gave it a quick once over and put it in the shed. No visible cracks it was on a running engine. only reason i took it off was my other head was oringed already.