Miss (?) under hard acceleration

snowbound

Under hard acceleration , I seem to have a miss , it doesn't sound like its revving smoothly ? It pulls hard but doesn't SOUND right. Any ideas ? I have no codes showing.

When's the last time the oil was changed? How about the fuel filters?

Oil change and all filters were done in the spring and I have less than 3000miles since. Its been apart ALL summer. I am going to do it all again before winter. If I had an injector going , would I get a code ? Recently got Innovative tunes , installed a reprogrammed ficm and just did my ICP sensor. I was hoping that would fix it , but its still there.

Yeah I'm having similar, but not exact issues, cant seem to make mine go away. Mine started like yours but progressively got worse. I have no codes and the dealer wont fix it because they tell me it doesn't do anything when they have it. Basically they cant fix anything if the code doesn't tell them what to fix. Do you think it's motor related or possibly a transmission issue?

You could have a cracked injector sleeve, I'd also check all wiring harness see if anything seems a little unplugged etc.

Its most likely an injector issue. Check your FICM voltage as well.

When you start talking voltages , I wouldn't know where to start. I'll check all my connectors first.