MO. 2012 CCSB 3500 laramie 6 speed 4k

inline only

wanna be
2012 that I ordered in and have had a little over a year, I've only put 4200 miles on it and feel that I don't really need it.

5in exhaust
H&S mini max
Tinted windows
3.5 in Top Gun suspension to clear
20x12 xd's with 35x12.5x20 trail grapplers, tires have 14k miles and still 50%
3.73 gears
factory spray in bed liner
back up camera
730n navigation
factory clearance lights

I'm not real sure what to ask for this truck, I realize you can maybe still find a new 2012 for same price or cheaper but maybe not like this one. I'd like to have 47k the way it sets or 44k stock. pictures on next post

pics

0211093041.jpg

This truck has never been in the salt, hardly driven in the rain and never been on gravel except in my driveway. It does have 2 rock chips on the drivers side passenger door from rocks in my driveway.

:drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1:...very nice looking rig! GLWS. does it have heated rear seats as well?

Sure is a nice truck. Ive got a super nice first gen id trade back to ya for it...You wouldnt have to come up with a bit of difference either!!

I got a 05 with everything gorrilla g56 dd southbend 06 wiring harness and ECM with efi live 62mm phatshaft 200 gph fass 100 hp sticks banks inner cooler and intake horn full set of gauges exhaust brake ironcross front bumper cowl induction hood billet grille list goes on and on and it's a one owner truck I bought it new oh it's a dually with 285 70 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk