Mod CP3 or duals?

so no pump shop in particular is better than the other, for the most part? I know there is only so much they can do it is a little like a trans. all u can do is do it

I got everything I wanted out of the II 120% pump I used to run. Had one of their smaller pumps on before and it wouldn't support the 150's I had from Wicked. Made 733/1305 @ around 50 psi with a 71/73-13. RP was never an issue with the larger pump. I vote single until you decide on larger injectors.

I do agree that the Double Dragon is a bigger pump but a truck made 869hp at our dyno event with a 85% Dragon Fire. Still a nice pump!

The pump I had before was a 33% pump. It just wouldn't keep up with what I was trying to do. I'm sure the 85% pump does very well.

If this is a Cummins, I will give you my experience. For 90HP injectors you can run a stock pump if you have a FASS/Airdog or something to back it up. Stock CP3 will hold 23K w/Smarty set to 9, TST 2/1 and 90hp injectors. If you want to have more fuel available bag o parts, secondary fuel line and modded Fuel rail will give a better bang for the buck than 3k+ on duals.
But you also need to think of the future

YMMV

-chris

The truck in my sig is running the II 120% single pump. It runs low 11s fuel only and is daily driven with no problems or complaints at all. I had dual cp3s and flux 3.5s. Then I went to flux 4.5s and the single pump. No way i'll ever go back to a dual cp3 setup.

i for one can say the double dragon brady is one hell of a pump. Mine is doing awsome with the large injectors you sent earlier this year. Rail pressure isnt a problem eighter. I will stay single pump.

what liter is a 90hp stick? vs a 150 or 200. i think a stock is 30. and how do you calculate how big of a pump one would need? LPh x 6 or do u have to factor in a certain percentage for maintaining the rail?