modded 12v or 24v for swap?

stroked x

I will be doin a cummins swap in my 2000 excursion soon, and looking for a cummins motor. my question:
what is better a modded 12v with ported heads etc.
or a 24v modded with p-pump conversion.
im wanting to make around 600ish hp.

Better take a few nights and do alot of searching. 600hp u can do out those three motors fairly easy.YOU dont need to port a head to reach it. You will need a supporting trans or clutch mated to it also.. You need to decide on what you want, how much money you can spend, knowledge and time

ya im doin lots of research, i have a built tranny, got the 4r100, so i know ill need the PCS trans controller, so far from my research i figure the cost of all the parts needed for the swap will be about $4-5000 plus the motor. but i dont want to put in a stock motor it will be modded.
im just looking for a donor truck and want to know what would be better a 12v or 24v (non-53 block)?

If your like most of us and are never happy with how much power you have i def. p-pump. A 12v is goint to be your cheapest route.. But 24v p-pump is def. what im goin to be doing next year, since i already have the 24v..

ya im leaning towards the 24v with p-pump. its just kinda hard finding a non 53 block up here.