Monster VP44 Stage 2, many other parts

RPA

These parts are coming off of my 1998.5 truck I had set up for pulling. I have posted some of these items on here before, but I have since changed my mind in what I am doing with my trucks.

If anyone has a 04.5 or newer common rail complete including computer, I might be interseted in trading some of these parts.

Monster VP44 Stage 2- $2200 no core - has 14 sled pulling passes and less than 500 miles on it.

DDP 240hp injectors- $800 no core - have 10 passes less than 500 miles

DDP 200hp injectors- $750 no core- these have approximately 5000 miles and no I idea how many passes- They were sent back to DDP to be cleaned and checked as I was planning to put in my tow vehicle but never did.

Redline Unlimited- $1000 I bought this used at the beginning of this year worked good for my setup

HTT 66/16/71- $1400- Bought new this year approx. 25-30 passes less than 1500 miles- This is the Low Drive pressure stainless housing that retails for over $2100

.093 Stainless Lines. $375- Bought new from Haisley's went on right before monster

Oversized Connector Tubes- $100- Haisleys

These parts are from my 2000 that was used a my tow vehicle for until the 53 block hit me. My intent is to put a common rail in this truck:rockwoot: and pull it.

BD Twins- $2850 - This kit is 3 years old, but both turbo's were rebuilt in July by HTT and ran for 1 month with about 2,000 miles put on them.

BD 155hp injectors- $450 no core- these injectors have 30-35,000 miles on them. They were the first set I bought when I purchased the twin kit new and have ran on 2 other trucks.

Update of Items

Items still for sale:

Monster Stage 2
Redline Box
DDP 240hp
Stainless Lines
Oversized Tubes
Edge Comp Drag Box for 98.5-2000 $375
BD 155hp injectors

No, the monster VP was never dynoed. I do however have a direct comparison thought this year of sled pulling, and the Monster flows considerably more fuel than my II Hotrod VP did. By the smoke out the stack, egt's, and most importantly increased pulling distance compared to other trucks that I pulled against thought the year.

comp

Sorry no I sold it, but everything else is. I really don't want to break up the tubes from the lines.

injectors

Bd injectors are sold but funds are pending.

PM me if you think you can come down on price any for the monster pump...i friend the electronics in my HRVP44 last night and need another pump...if i can get the stage 2 pump, then get the electronics fixed in my HRVP44, i'll be doing some back to back dyno runs with both pumps to see whats its capable of.

your asking 2200 for the monster vp, now u dont have to have a core back do u for that price? and is the pump in good working condition?

pm me with the best you can do on the lines and tubes. thanks

Monster

Correct, I do not need a pump in return. The pump is in good condition. It was on the truck for less than 6 months, has less than 1000 miles on it, mostly sled pulling passes. Pump performs very well.