More fuel, but which one?

slosh

Well here goes. I'm not trying to beat a dead horse but I haven't found the answer I'm looking for. I'm building an 02' 24 valve up and setting it up for a street truck/ potential drag truck. I have everything I need built already (62-475 twins, cam, studs, springs, built auto, etc) the only step I have left is fuel. I have a deal with a stage 3 monster vp44 or I've been thinking about a ppump swap. My goal for the truck is 700-800 rwhp. I don't know which route to go as I've read on here, it's hit or miss with mike and his pumps. But I'm getting steal for a new monster, I just want to do it right the first time. Thanks for any advice

both the monster pump or a 12mm p pump would do your 700-800hp.

the p pump swap is a lot more work then just putting on the monster pump.

my vote would be p pump

Less hassle in the long run if you go with the p7100 IMO

x100000000000000. i have ran every single vp except a monster stage 2 or 3. ran everything else from a hrvp, to a dragon fire. p pump was the best decision i have ever made for my truck. WAY more performance and 100000000x reliabliity.

Well I got a killer deal on a monster so I'm gonna roll with it. Thank for your help Guys!

Good luck with it, let us know how it runs. My monster with 6x.013's seems to be a little low on power from where it should be.

I can't really see the light as to wether dd'ing a monster with that lope would be something I'd wanna stomp kittens for or not. I think Ppump would probably be best.

Random question, anyone ppump their truck that has this new emissions checking for codes via the obd2 and pass ??

Most places go by opacity out of the tailpipe, also ppump 2nd gens came with cat's and vp's didnt, so I think you'll be just fine.