More Indy photos (and my play-by-play account)

Timbeaux38 said:
You met me. I was the sexy readheaded announcer.:hehe: I'm glad to hear you got your issues ironed out. You gave a great looking truck by the way!

"I was the sexy readheaded announcer" that's the buzz that was going around the stands anyway... you must have heard :hehe:

Thanks Tim for making the announcement for me. I'm a newbie but in it for good ! We'll meet again :)

CumminAtYa said:
Can't say the same for that faggoty looking grey CC/LB srw furd that had the dual stacks outside of the body.....that guy is an idiot for putting those on like that.

This one?

Attachments

• ford.jpg
    ford.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 48
CumminAtYa said:
Yep, that would be the Schmitts! They are great people, each and every one. I had the fortune of knowing their son Jeramy shortly before he passed. At that time I had a 99 250 7.3, and I was interested in more performance. Jeramy was running his 24v (the white quad cab with blueish flamed hood you all saw there) on a Tuesday night street legal night. He was running 15's back then. We were curious as to what he had and when the topic moved from his truck to mine he was quick to suggest mods to help me get more power. He didn't even bash me to my face like others did. He told me about Titus Transmission as well. They've been around forever and have a solid reputation from what I have heard through the vines. Their son Josh was driving the truck at IRP last weekend, and he's one cool dude. I run into him almost every time i'm at IRP. It is people like the Schmitts that help make the sport as great and competitive as it is....some people might say too bad, but if you're broke, they will help you get fixed and back out there to run another lap.:clap:

Yeah, Tim and Chris told me about Jeremy. Ya gotta wonder why things like that happen to good people.... or anyone for that matter.

Josh is who I really need to thanks also. He and his friend Mark ( Mark had a booth but, I'm not sure of his company name... something like godiesel.com ) his truck was all blacked out with black stacks. I think they both called everyone they could think of and Mark continued into Saturday night calling me a 9 pm to tell me he's still looking. All we needed was a lift but, it was harder to find they expected.

The next morning had Josh not taken the time to ask if I got anywhere, I never would have meet his dad.

Anyway, enough about me... didn't mean to jack the thread. I hope to learn a lot from you guys and meet up with you at the tracks !

Michael said:
Saturday night-

We had another fantastic dinner at the TS Performance pit area.

IMGP3064.JPG

Phil (Wideopen) came by LOL. We also looked at some photos of him giving others rides on the golf cart. There is some discussion of blackmail.

IMGP3062.JPG

Phil then proceeded to introduce Sheila Perry to the guys with him, this is the initial response after a bad Joke.

This is me and a friend of mine that was in the cart. That is also my hat that Phil is wearing (he put it on just for the beating he was recieving). That was a great time.

Man for the life of me I couldn't remember who was on the Cart with us...LOL

I should have kept the hat..That would have been right up there with Brandon's Sombrero.LOL

wideopen said:

I should have kept the hat..That would have been right up there with Brandon's Sombrero.LOL
Phil,
If you can't remember who was on before this photo, I'm sure other photos can be procured. Then again they might come with blackmail demands ;)

Thanks,
Michael

wideopen said:

Well if you want to know the secret location for a hat like that you can find on at Target inthe woman's gardening section.

triton said:
I don't believe I meet any of you guy but, just wanted to say I also had a pretty good time there and hope to meet more of you at the next meet.

:pop:

Triton, that truck of yours is super sweet. Sorry to hear about the tranny troubles, but I was one of the guys in the show n shine registration tent when you were asking about racing and showing. Did your truck get shot for a feature? I heard a rumor floating around that it was. If so congrats, it's unreal how clean and nice that thing is, and if not, then it should be and hopefully will be soon. We didin't get a chance to formally meet, but I did see you. Congrats on the show n shine win.
:rockwoot: