most hp: 7.3 or 6.0

his wasn't because of the rod, you can blame the piston on his problems he had. Didn't he say he cracked it when he was test driving it a few weeks before he dynoed? so the 878 or whatever it was, was on 5 cylinders and a cracked pistons. Not bad if you ask me.

that's exactly what happened but he still broke something internally that was weakened during 80% throttle testing (couldn't have been over 800hp at 80% throttle could he??!?!?!) and no running 878 on 5 cylinders in not bad at all hahahaha god i can't wait till that thing is fixed....

oh and firstonraceday... are you talking about the 6.0 with stock everything except injectors and NOS?? that truck is magical and can't be included lol

that's exactly what happened but he still broke something internally that was weakened during 80% throttle testing (couldn't have been over 800hp at 80% throttle could he??!?!?!) and no running 878 on 5 cylinders in not bad at all hahahaha god i can't wait till that thing is fixed....oh and firstonraceday... are you talking about the 6.0 with stock everything except injectors and NOS?? that truck is magical and can't be included lol
I don' think it's magical just good tuning.* Djs Mini Me is basically similar in that aspect.* even running the stock turbo

I don't have the knowledge that some do. But I am partial to the 7.3 for HP output. Curious what the next year will bring though. Looking forward to it.