Motivation

CTDerek

I am in need of major motivation.
I'm sure everyone loses motivation in their projects. What helps you get back into it?
I've had the truck like four years and tinkered it left right up and down. The last couple years it has been a major headache. Trans issues all over.
Someone motivate me to put it together for street and towing use.
Right now it's a mild built full manual auto single wheel. 60/60/12. Stock injectors now. It does not enjoy towing.
Plans are to nv swap and dually swap.
Please give input and suggestions to help motivate and get this project excitement again.

Sell it and buy a 5 speed dually, trust me I was in the same situation and I wish I wouldn't have put more money into my truck.

I have a small fortune in it already. lol. Might as well keep throwing money at it since I'll never get close to any of it back lol

Sent from

Sometimes stepping away from a project can be the best thing you can do. You can come back later with a better perspective on it and a better plan of action, which also means you can spend less money overall.

I stepped away from my project for about 6 months b/c a few things had gotten me frustrated. After reading up some more, asking questions of people far smarter than I, and thinking about different solutions, I am starting to come back to it.

Agreed. Or, go to a diesel event, and that will kick start your motivation also.

Don't get frustrated with it, usually if you take a break for awhile it makes all the difference.

I found motivation. Tuned the trans. Buying injector nozzles, slapping a 64 on. Gonna dirt drag it.

Anyone have dirt drag pointers?
Anyone know where to buy decent nozzles priced reasonably?

Sent from