Motoblue 5" stainless

DBogo

i need to get an exhaust on this bad boy, its too quiet now, so ive been looking around and RPMoutlet has a good price on the motoblue 5" stainless system, i got a few questions

1. is this a good system?
2. will i be happy with the T409 as opposed to the T304?
3. is $470 a good price for this system?
4. how are these guys to deal with at RPM outlet?

thanks a bunch guys

I should be able to beat that in 409 Silverline with tips, dont have my prices here in front of me and we dont have them on the site yet but I think I can come real close if not beat that price. Give us a shout and I can give a definete price.

so you can beat $470 for a 409 stainless 5 inch? or come real close to it, let me know becasue i would rather buy from a site supporting vendor but right now its coming down to $$ im pretty short on cash after buying the truck

Didnt see the 5" part, Dont even have that availible in Silverline I dont think. Thats a pretty cheap price for that system, they cant be makin much on it.

so would you say thats worth it? and whats the deal with the 409 is it going to hold up, i dont care if it shines i just want it to not rot out with all the salt they use up here

Just have to watch some of the cheap exhaust systems, the pipes will hold up being ss but the 409 will surface rust but its the clamps and hangers you have to look out for on the cheap stuff. Also fitment can be rough with the cheaper systems.

I cant really say though cause I have never seen a motoblue 409 system.

I have their aluminized 5" system on my crewcab. The welds on the muffler weren't coated, which wasn't a big deal to clean up with a buffing wheel and hit it with a quick shot of paint. The system fit pretty well and sounds great. I think there are better systems out there, but nothing as cheap. I didn't get a top notch system, but I didn't pay a top notch price. I'm happy with it.

i think im going to go for it, for a stainless 5 inch system it seems pretty reasonable