Moving BATT to bed

strokersmoker

Who has done it and what kind of power is lost fro, the longer cables. i moved mine and one Batt and jumper cables from another truck wont hardley turn it over. Thanks, Dane

moved mine to the bed w one battery works great . check your grounds i put my left ground to the body and the right to the frame and the one in the bed to the frame . hope that helps

I have 2 Red tops in the bed, no problems at all...actually starts better now, so I must have had a bad cable before!

Chris

mine wont hardley turn over with one. got anotherone going to try that.what else could hane it struggle to turn over??

With longer cable, You must use bigger diameter.

Check your grounds. Mine's located 16' away on 2/0 gauge cable and spins over just fine with one red top.

D ya guys have a single battery in your daily drivers? might be a stupid question but why do they run 2 batteries in them?

D ya guys have a single battery in your daily drivers? might be a stupid question but why do they run 2 batteries in them?

I have one in my daily driver it works good but the truck starts to turn over a little slower when it is below35*. that is why they use two of them fro the colder areas