MPG's on 2wd 7.3L CC SWB?

Got Smoke?

What kinda of realistic mpg's can be had out of a 2wd crew cab short bed 7.3L auto or stick?

Sorry I know this is CompD and MPG questions are usually frowned upon, but the other half mentioned last night that when we replace her S10 blazer she'd consider a truck like above....which she would expect to be a future fummins. :evil :rockwoot: LOL

I get 17-18mpg running around town in mine. About 16 in the winter with longer warm up times. If I can set the cruise at 83 and not have to slow down for other traffic I've gotten 25mpg.

best mine ever got was 22, otherwise around the same as JJeepyjohn. But that's a CC longbed 4x4 on a little bigger than stock tire.

Thank you gentlemen, kinda what I was afraid of.... 2wd CC SWB wouldn't get much better than her 4wd S10 Blazer is getting currently 17-19mpg's....and will cost almost twice as much to fill up.

I'm late. but here is my fully report. This is all city driving! My best in the city is 19mpgs.

This is all city driving. my truck is an extended cab, 2 wheel-drive, with a ZF-6 transmission.

I'm late. but here is my fully report. This is all city driving! My best in the city is 19mpgs.

This is all city driving. my truck is an extended cab, 2 wheel-drive, with a ZF-6 transmission.

This is why I love fuelly! Thank you!

Back