Mpi Twins For Sale

straight_six

64/71/14 over s480... has about 7,000 miles on them. Both turbos are polished. $5,000 OBO Might trade for 12v parts + cash

003.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

Last edited:
how did you like these, how did they spool i am thinking about this setup for my 12v, currently have hx40 over ht3b think this is a good upgrade.

how did you like these, how did they spool i am thinking about this setup for my 12v, currently have hx40 over ht3b think this is a good upgrade.

there were a little laggy for me but im not pushing that much fuel

I like that intake horn! Please send me pics of it and twins aswell. I wanna see how. It's all plumbed. Thanks

What turbos are those? HTT? Does the 480 have a race cover? How badly scratched is the pipe by the battery? Are you running any external gate on these?

Sorry for all the questions

kevin

What turbos are those? HTT? Does the 480 have a race cover? How badly scratched is the pipe by the battery? Are you running any external gate on these?

Sorry for all the questions

kevin

Turbos are HTT. No race cover. the 64 has a external gate... The pipe isnt scrathed, just didnt get them cleaned that great! gotta love a srt hood in the winter lol...

$5000 for entire twin setup.

$3800 for twin setup with no top turbo

$2400 for new ppe dual cp3. new lbz pump

$300 hamilton springs

$7200 for everything

will knock a couple hundred off if you send me your stock manifold!

pm me on how much for just the hardware on the dual pump kit and a price on the bypass if you want to sell it. very nice mpi twins I wish I had the cash to buy those!