MPI Twins

Jethro6213

I'm going to list these again. A complete MPI set up 64 over a 480, external 44mm wastegate, exhaust manifold. In excellent condition with around 5000 miles on it. Was going to run it on my '03 but have decided to go a different route. I was asking $4800, I have dropped the price to $4600 shipped. If you pay with Paypal it will be 3% more. I'm open to best offers and possible trades. Thanks

Yea its for a 3rd gen. I have pics on my phone pm me your number and I'll send you some if your interested or I can take some an email them to you. Thanks

I have decided to run a 64 single or possibly a stocker/S400 twin set up. This is a real nice set. It is too nice of a set up for what I'm wanting to do with the truck. Thanks

Yes I still have them. I put them on Ebay yesterday. If you are interested let me know. I will take less than the reserve if I sell them on here. Thanks

Yes I still have them. I put them on Ebay yesterday. If you are interested let me know. I will take less than the reserve if I sell them on here. Thanks

Well what I really need is just the top turbo. But you were say you wanted a stocker 400 kit, and I have the 475 and the piping and some cash if you want to sell just the top turbo. Let me know and maybe we can work something out

Tell me more about your 475 and the piping. Where did you get it from and how many miles on it? Thanks

Well they didn't sell on Ebay. I'm open to any reasonable offer, I need them gone. Thanks

The 64 is a 64/71/13 with the stainless housing. What is this turbo worth? If I can't sell the twins I'm going to sell the 64 and run a 62 instead.

hey man why not just use your 64 for your single?I am probably going to go with a 64 what kind is it and how much are you asking?

Back