Must see 2007 cclb dually for sale

02SFguy

Hey everyone the time has come for me to sell my favorite possession. I am going to be selling the Truck in my avitar with a few changes. The truck currently has a built motor which will be pulled in a the next few weeks and sold separately. I will be installing a brand new gm crate motor with a set of 40% over injectors. several other things that will be available with the truck if you want to pay extra will be a 10mm exergy pump, RDL manifolds and uppipes, and 6 33x12.5 sts tires(the rears are on 16 in painted steel wheels and the fronts are mounted on crager soft 8 wheels).I also have a black Chevy bow tie box that will be sold separately. the motor will come fully deleted or with emissions intact which ever you prefer. below i will list what will be included.

interior:
LT3 package with every option but navigation and rear ascertainment
sunroof
Tan leather
digital dsp 5 switch from BT diesel works
Insite gauges
and a few other small things

Body, drive line and chassis:
Eaton E-Locker in front
Big Dipper stage 4 trans with 1057 convertor and recent refresh (less then 100 miles on trans)
merchant trans brace
Drive shaft loops
Ladder Bars
Custom hitch
Paint matched role pan
line bed
sled stops
285/75/r16 duratracs on on black rock stars
custom front stops
PPE strait link
Cognito tie rods
2 red top optima batteries
BT diesel works lock up box
Your choice of either stack setup i have
Built AAM 11.50 rear with grizzley locker and 38 spline shafts (Built in july of this year)
Freds hub centric steel spacers
PPE deep diff cover
s and b intake
tint mached windows
exterior marker light tow mirrors
AFE Hot side tube
pcv reroute
Diamond eye down pipe
New 1480 built rear 2 piece drive shaft
(I am sure I'm forgetting a ton of things but i believe i hit the big stuff)

This truck won NADM east coast nationals in 2011 and 2012. I was hoping to win again this year but it got rained out. It has also won several other point series local to me. Who ever buys this truck will be getting a very fun reliable street truck or track proven puller. The only reason I am selling is to buy a farm. The truck will also come with Moonshine Tuning. When this sells it will barely have miles on the driveline!!! My asking price is 38K and I don't think that is unreasonable with what your getting especially a brand new 8K motor. If you have any questions please text or call me and ask. I will also send more pictures upon request. You can find videos of the truck on youtube if you search Drew Bolen, or "The Rumor Mill". thank you

Drew
443 617 7438
drewbolen05@gmail.com

Attachments

• BUCK 2012.jpg
    BUCK 2012.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Drews truck at Numidia 2012.jpg
    Drews truck at Numidia 2012.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG957056.jpg
    IMG957056.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 0
  • 1300219262017.jpg
    1300219262017.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1311338259969.jpg
    1311338259969.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 0
I also forgot to mention the motor will come with a 5year 100,000 mile warranty from GM since it is being purchased from them.

i have had several people email, text, and call me but no serious buyers yet. Someone on here needs a nice truck! :)

Bump for a awesome truck someone will be very happy with it, I can assure you drew didn't cut any corners on this truck sad to see it go drew

Thanks scott I appreciate it. I'm sure I will have a bit of depression but as long as it goes to a good home ill be ok.

ttt i am willing to take money off the truck once i pull more stuff off.