my 09 headlights for you 06 headlights

Gibson

There's no love in diesel
I'm wanting to trade my 2009 headlights w/ out the amber reflector for your 2006 headlights with the amber reflectors. Plus $125. I can deliver anywhere I. Central Texas and Houston area this weekend. (830)263-2882

Nope. Yours + $125. Or buy some for around $300+shipping off eBay

If no one takes them it ain't gunna bother me to sell with the truck. Just a bit cheaper than buyng the 07+ lights straight up versus trading me the 06 lights and money. Just a thought

youd get the same ammount of money ofr the truck no matter what lights. if its not something you want why not hook up a fellow member???

youd get the same ammount of money ofr the truck no matter what lights. if its not something you want why not hook up a fellow member???

Greed.... He probably found a 87' IDI F250 for $125 that he wants to sell on here.

Harsh guys! Just harsh.... If your not interested in my item then don't post. I see lots of stuff over priced and I just hit the back button. No need to bash a member just cause you think it's a wrong price to be asked I'm a car salesmen. I can turn down any offer and get turned downed on a sale any day of the week and go right back to work waiting for another bite. So if your gunna bash me I could care less. But let's keep on topic. It's compD for crying outloud.

I was just saying you want to trade something but you want the person who has something you want to give you money. That make sense. Oh well, that's just me. Back on topic.

Back