My build thanks to Doug at GoGoDiesel!

Pete,

not every dealer will install studs..sometimes when you are getting a favor done like this you have to be very patient.

the truck is back from Ford and ready for more POWER!!!:poke:

I take ANY and ALL Donations as i am a poor college student

Pete has got the Powa!
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk[/MEDIA]

What you don't see is his paypal account (that he posted up), because it was deleted.

Yeah, unlike major metro areas.... we don't much allow folks to beg up truck donations.

Well **** happens and its back in the shop just after 80 miles!

He keeps giving me the run around saying that two ambulances got put ahead of me which sounds like horse $h!+

City vehicles do take precedence over head stud trucks that don't want the local rep to come take a look. But it must be horse $h|t.

Yup. I got a call from Austin. He picked it up drove 100 miles and then did a 4x4 launch. Let out of it and it died. Then the truck was stuck in 4x4. I'm not quite sure what happend. I got this call when he was 30 minutes north of me while I was headed 30 minutes even further south. It was cranking normally. Not exactly sure what went wrong.

the truck is back from Ford and ready for more POWER!!!:poke:

I take ANY and ALL Donations as i am a poor college student

Donations, your a college student..........Call Barack Obama.

I guess I should take donations too. I have a mortgage, two kids, day care at 1200.00 a month and not to mention a wife........but she works full time too so I guess I cant really complain.

So I am taking donations.

Not to be a dick to you but I dont feel bad for the college students that have newer trucks with all the mods under the sun. Especially the one that get it handed to them.

I was just venting......I'm jealous really inside.

City vehicles do take precedence over head stud trucks that don't want the local rep to come take a look. But it must be horse $h|t.

Yup. I got a call from Austin. He picked it up drove 100 miles and then did a 4x4 launch. Let out of it and it died. Then the truck was stuck in 4x4. I'm not quite sure what happend. I got this call when he was 30 minutes north of me while I was headed 30 minutes even further south. It was cranking normally. Not exactly sure what went wrong.

Sounds just like my truck when the LPOP went...:bang

i remember doug getting that call, couldn't exactly how or why he was in 4x4 on the freaking freeway, then he finally said he had done a 4x4 launch....:bang:hehe:

Especially the one that get it handed to them.

I was just venting......I'm jealous really inside.

I paid for 75% of my truck and my father owns the rest which is just a loan! I worked hard to play hard! But i completely know what you are saying.

**worked to work**

Well i was just off the freeway and i left at idle, let out at 60 and died when i let off. Turns out to be the IPR sensor and is covered under warrenty!

Saturday goes in the Fass 95/150.

Doug helped me install the Fass and has A+ service, at great prices!