My Dodge pulling an 08 Ford F-450 w/ extra weight

Sonic_Superduty said:
:hehe: poor ford boys! hahaha you make me laugh I will drag all you dodges in a junk 6.0!!! lol

You should make a video then. I haven't seen one (yet?) of a Ford out-tugging a Dodge, but plenty of Dodges dragging Fords around :)

Fuzzys69 said:
i can pull dodges all day long. and i never lost to one

Sonic_Superduty said:
:hehe: poor ford boys! hahaha you make me laugh I will drag all you dodges in a junk 6.0!!! lol

:blahblah1: :rolleyes:

Anyways, heres how I view it... Ya run what ya brung. No excuses, no *****'n, no whining. If you won cool, good for you. You won. If you lost, you lost so keep your mouth shut and come back stronger next time. If the idiot in the powerjoke was willing to run it in 2wd then its his own fault... and you ford guys should stop with the excuses. It gets old.

But with that said, would I be proud about beating a truck in 2wd while I'm in 4wd? Not in the slighest bit.

Couldnt see 2 much in the dark video, but Id like to request more pictures of the 2 girls in your avatar. Thanks

I would if I could down size it. dunno how, thats the problem with my pics all the time they are too big

Back