My NEW BUMPERS!!!!

Urbs1391

ALL BACKWOODS BUMPERS including their new GRILL.... Just want to say that the quality of these bumpers are outstanding, Evan House is an awesome guy to deal with. He even hand delivered them to me - Thanks again Evan.

4ewt4.jpg

20gim9z.jpg

2qmheza.jpg

30n893s.jpg

nfr7fp.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv9Soc1FGQE

Backwood Bumpers Homepage

^^^I agree with ya. And put the mirrors down, ya ain't towing anything. Not meaning to come off in a disrespectful way or be an a$$, just my opinion.

Rear bumper is sweet, front one is ok, but that grille looks like a cheap RBP knockoff. Not my style for sure.

The first pic was my favorite, then I saw it was a short bed with huge stacks. I'm not dogging your truck but to me it would look better with a different grill and a single stack just below the cab miter cut. I really like the stance of the truck and the wheels and tires really match the truck good man. Good selection there, I'm not a fan of all black and all but your truck really looks good with it. :Cheer:

Edit: and limo the front windows.

Last edited:
Definitely a good looking truck.. No clue why someone would feel the need to make an RBP knockoff grill though.

its his truck, he likes it, i like it too...just too flashy for me, i have a simple looking truck. i dont see why people get so up-tight about the mirrors being up...visability is ten times better with them up. mine are up cause im am hooked to a trailer a few days a week and dont want to adjust them all the time, lazyness on my part lol

I would actually really like to have a grille like that. I wouldn't want the studs to be chromed but if they were black with a nice ss, chrome, or black mesh with the option of your own design in the center...it would be pretty *****en, I think.

Nice truck.

i like the backwoods grilles and bumpers. evan will build what you want how you want for a great price. and as of knock off rbp all rbp stands for is "hey look at how much money i have" i know a guy that has a rbp grille and yes it looks great but so does a BWB grille and the rbp grille cost him $1500 and the BWB grille is $500. Backwoods bumpers products are actually affordable and very durable. Id take Backwoods over anything but thats just me

I like the front and rear bumper, you could lose the grill, stacks, and fold your mirrors in and it would be more my style.

I like the front and rear bumper, you could lose the grill, stacks, and fold your mirrors in and it would be more my style.

2sgn080agree.gif
I especially like that back bumper, not many companies make one that I think looks good.

The other stuff Taylor mentioned bring the truck down IMO $.02

That front bumper and rear bumper are sweet. That grill on the other hand while not that it looks bad just not my style. nice rig man! I miss my 2nd gen