My NEW BUMPERS!!!!

Looove the bumpers.. I'd trade my ranch hands for em..:)

Dude, the heck with the naysayers. Everything about your truck is sick except the elephant ear mirrors. That only looks good on a fat bottom or if you keep a big trailer behind it.

Last edited:
its his truck, he likes it, i like it too...just too flashy for me, i have a simple looking truck. i dont see why people get so up-tight about the mirrors being up...visability is ten times better with them up. mine are up cause im am hooked to a trailer a few days a week and dont want to adjust them all the time, lazyness on my part lol

im the same way with mine. no point in folding them down and adjusting them then gettin out and putting them up the next day. and yes i love the visibility with them folded out, i have no blind spots. personally i like that truck, i like the stacks, the stance, the bumpers and that grill, mostly because its different. not many companies make anything cool for second gens, there is no where near the selection for us as there are for the 3rd gens

Why does the bumper dip in the center??? The grilles are flat across the bottom so why did they need to dip the center?? Now you can see the rad support. The truck does look mean though, but damn it FOLD YOUR MIRRORS, single stack it is an inline 6 motor not V8 dual exhaust doesn't make sence, and it would be perfect to me. But then again it is your truck do as you please make it look the way it will make you happy.

Nice looking bumpers, not a huge fan of the grille but it looks good on your truck

I really like the rear. The front would be cooler without the dip.

The grill? Not a fan.

Why does the bumper dip in the center??? The grilles are flat across the bottom so why did they need to dip the center?? Now you can see the rad support. The truck does look mean though, but damn it FOLD YOUR MIRRORS, single stack it is an inline 6 motor not V8 dual exhaust doesn't make sence, and it would be perfect to me. But then again it is your truck do as you please make it look the way it will make you happy.

inline 6 big rigs have 2 stacks :poke:

p.s. i think they dipped those bumpers on the second gens for sport models

I love it! Looks good. I was looking at the website and noticed a winch option was only 600 bucks, what kind of winch does it come with? I like the front bumper, it doesn't stick out too far and I like that. I believe the reason why it dips in the center is bc of the winch.

Truck..

Thanks again. It does dip in the center because of the winch. I wouldn't change anything, I'm happy.

love the rear bumper, considering it on mine. think the lights could be a little bigger though.