My Seven trucks, MUST GO - PAYOFF!!

i NEVER said it does by hand, i clearly said how it reads it.

and smartass, the reason this time is the same reason as before, these trucks are left-over from the company.
dang, what gives?

How about knowing that you are lying about the mpg?? You know damn well that it does not read accurate but yet you put it in your ad trying to sell the POS. No better than a fuc#$n used car salesman:poke:

i put no lies in the ad.
i stated exactly what it is.
i NEVER said "it gets 27.9 hand calculated".
sorry you think it's a POS since it's not a cummins. hahaha

chase is not a used car salesmen! these trucks are all parked in front of his family's business because they didn't sell in the company auction. If y'all want bash me, I'm a used car salesman and I will start listing every single unit I have in here but y'all wouldn't offer anything just bash me so I save myself the head aches.

And YES the digital read on in Dmax says 27mpg. Again DIGITAL read out. Not hand calculated. Chase in no way lied.

thanks bus, appreciate it, if you come across a 99-01 2500 cummins 5 or 6spd for a fairly cheap price, let me know.

i think the 06 dmax will sell for sure, just because i know that cab configuration is a hot item to certain crowd.

the 2005 chevy & the three 2006 chevys WILL BE REPOED TOMORROW morning.

If you want one, MAKE ME AN OFFER BY MIDNIGHT and i will consider it, PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BY FRIDAY if you buy one.

thank you.

:( :( :( :(

I hope you get rid of them when I first saw that Auction I was hoping to get the Invite.

To The Top for Chase.

repo company just found one of the trucks.
they traced on-star!!!

the z71 is no longer available.