My Seven trucks, MUST GO - PAYOFF!!

your 2003 duramax gets 27.9 mpg?? bs

i can stand by my brothers 04 dmax and we are getting 25-26mpg. and that is hand calculated it is not impossible just some have better luck than others. just like them trying to doubt the guy on here that is getting 35mpg out of his cummins. the guy is just trying to sell some trucks.

repo company just found one of the trucks.
they traced on-star!!!

the z71 is no longer available.

If you want them to keep from finding them via On-star just break the antanna off or cut the wires...

that was the only truck with onstar.
when they found it, they also spotted the 05 crew truck, so it is gone also.

these are updates given to my from my step-mother as those two trucks were hidden on our ranch in gonzales.

the other two (crew cab red 4x4 and duramax) are hidden elsewhere.

i can stand by my brothers 04 dmax and we are getting 25-26mpg. and that is hand calculated it is not impossible just some have better luck than others. just like them trying to doubt the guy on here that is getting 35mpg out of his cummins. the guy is just trying to sell some trucks.

thanks man!

I don't know about Texas Law but here in Ohio I legally can not take a vehicle if it's In a Garage or Blocked by another vehicle.

You can hide on up here in St. Louis... I'll keep it safe for you :D

repo company just found one of the trucks.
they traced on-star!!!

the z71 is no longer available.

Technically, figured they'd have that ability. But there isn't something legally right about them "tracking you" with out a warrant.

I don't know about Texas Law but here in Ohio I legally can not take a vehicle if it's In a Garage or Blocked by another vehicle.

In MI it's the same, however, they don't care. Prove other wise, if you leave the door to the garage un-lock or window unlocked.

Technically, figured they'd have that ability. But there isn't something legally right about them "tracking you" with out a warrant.

There isn't anything legally or ethically right about trying to hide the trucks from the repo man either...give the bank their collateral back if you can't pay for it....that's BS...

There isn't anything legally or ethically right about trying to hide the trucks from the repo man either...give the bank their collateral back if you can't pay for it....that's BS...

This is true. I agree with that.

however, tracking you, is wrong. I'm sure all GPS enabled cells track us too, we just don't know.

This is true. I agree with that.

however, tracking you, is wrong. I'm sure all GPS enabled cells track us too, we just don't know.

Lol, we actually bank a handful of car dealers, and one of our groups actually funnels the cost of GPS units into there cost of sales for each vehicle...that way when some less than credit worthy individual stops making their payments they know exactly where it is...they've got quite the racket going on because their recovery rate on cars is damn near 100%!

t as those two trucks were hidden on our ranch in gonzales.

the other two (crew cab red 4x4 and duramax) are hidden elsewhere.

Hidden......

As a loan officer, you have no idea how infuriating this is. Man up and tell the bank where to find their collateral that you are keeping without paying for.

Lol, we actually bank a handful of car dealers, and one of our groups actually funnels the cost of GPS units into there cost of sales for each vehicle...that way when some less than credit worthy individual stops making their payments they know exactly where it is...they've got quite the racket going on because their recovery rate on cars is damn near 100%!

I suppose, the bank still "owns" my truck technically for another 2 months... ($1300 more to pay off!). Maybe that's the loophole? Once you have title in hand tho that GPS stuff's gota go.

You generally give permission for such tracking ability in the loan contract. I know you do for GPS trackers here. GMAC has used onstar for a long time to find cars from boogers that hide them.

I suppose, the bank still "owns" my truck technically for another 2 months... ($1300 more to pay off!). Maybe that's the loophole? Once you have title in hand tho that GPS stuff's gota go.

It usually does...per the loan contract... If you have GPS installed... they will stick the locator on another car. Heck there are some dealers that have remote kill switches on cars that go delinquent.

the other two trucks were turned in this morning to the chevy dealer.

thanks guys for the support :rockwoot: ;)