N-Fabs or Go Rhino 6-steps?

cummin up short

I'm looking for side steps and have been checking around for a while. I was set on N-Fabs until I went to a local truck shop where I saw the owners truck with stainless 6-steps. They're Go Rhino and he told me that's what he recommends. The only thing I don't like is stainless is still out of the question because they only come modular and I want 1 piece. But, now the question is who do I go with?

I have several buddies with n-fab an they are tough as nails and look really nice

Just went thru the same decision & went with N-Fab, had Line-X sprayed on them before I installed them!
7f5aeb35.jpg

259eb9ca.jpg

I have N-Fabs. Love the function. I actually tried to get the rhino ones after seeing them at SEMA a few years back. They weren't quite ready for production.

The only gripe I have with the NF is they aren't stainless, rock pits started to rust. I have already had to have mine refinished once. N-Fab said they'd redo it for me, but paying the shipping from MI to TX and back kinda negated the value of that proposition. The Line-X thing would probably help, but it isn't the look I'm after.

Anyway... If I was you, living soundly in the rust belt like you are, stainless is the only way to go for a year round daily driver. I'd get the Rhinos, stainless, and have them powder coated. If it chips, it wont rust. $.02