n00b to CompD

Hey Don~ old buddy, didn't know you were still around. What happened to you man? You said this was going to be the year when F1 power took over drag racing and top level sled pulling??? I thought maybe u got sick or something and had to stop the projects good to see your still kicking though. :) Welcome aboard.

KTA-Cummins said:
Hey Don~ old buddy, didn't know you were still around. What happened to you man? You said this was going to be the year when F1 power took over drag racing and top level sled pulling??? I thought maybe u got sick or something and had to stop the projects good to see your still kicking though. :) Welcome aboard.

My second cousin does the barking for me.:stab:

glad to see ya here Don...i bought my 150hp injectors back when they were quite a bit cheaper then the mach 4's and they have served me well, picked up 180rwhp on the dyno with no box, put me over the 500/1000 mark...BUT im thirsty for more and the only solution to my problem is mach 6's...cant wait to get them some day!

as soon as the wallet says im allowed to have them ill be upgrading AGAIN...its a slippery slope

Don

So this has been where you have been hiding?????
We just figured you were in hiding while the Great Shed Putter came to Tx, Didn't want to be left in ruins!!!!

Distributor said:
Don

So this has been where you have been hiding?????
We just figured you were in hiding while the Great Shed Putter came to Tx, Didn't want to be left in ruins!!!!

All 3 of my old pals from DC in the same place? Man, life has been kind to me.:woohoo:

Yea Just like old home week LOL You should stop around sometime, Kta and I would like to further your education.

If you would have been around you could have helped me build a couple of pulling tractors this year!!! Could have used a set of Machwhizbang 1257.2's for one, But we had to settle for Junk Hyper parts. LOL What do you have for an Alky tractor???
Seriously......stop in we miss ya..........

Don~ you have always said "Life is good". LOL Just shows you were right. Hey I got a quick Question for ya. I have seen a signiture talking about F1 block, F1 rods, and so on. Have you gotten a foundry making hard parts for you now? Whats the details on the F1 blocks? Are they made out of better material, more cubes, cross bolted mains, siamesed cylnders with structural bore stiffeners? Whats the scoop?

Back