NADM 3.0 and Super Street 2011 rules

Rules have always read that way through out the whole country for 3.0, if you dont like them go run 2.6! There will be enough true 3.0 trucks next year to put on a awesome show. Look for 40+ at Scheid.

Last edited:
u seem to have your own agenda as to how the rules are read. I didnt see anything about this stuff in schieds pull this year but maybe i,m wrong. No I,m not going back to 2.6 and I will build to the rules and I am looking forward to seeing you on the track.

No Agenda here. My truck has been together for 4 years. Thats how they read back then and still read the same today, go read PPL's rules. They state, unless they were changed since the season was over that if the bed floor is removed you must hang 200 pounds over the rear axle. As for the hitch, the hitch must be horizontal to the ground meaning you cant go from the back of the truck and drop it straight down to the hook point. As for seeing you on the track, i welcome it. Always have always will. I dont see why there is a problem. 2.6, 2.8 3.0 and SS all have to have the bed floor. If the biggest 3.0 group(ITPA) in the country requires it why should NADM be any different if 98% of the trucks in country have to have them

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISTURBED years ago,

IS SLEDDY DEAD HE HASNT BEEN HERE FOR LIKE 10 DAYS, !

Yes, he is. He was hit by a tour bus in Orlando over the weekend.
-------------------------------------------------------

Why do you guys ask what horizontal means every time I go to the PRI show?

Myself nor the tech are at Comp D forums beck and call, relax.

Horizontal means the opposite of vertical.
Which means, the hook had better drop straight down in, without turning it sideways.

Anyone with a vertical hitch will be dqd, no warnings.

These hitch rules and bed floor rules are years if not decades old, and used all over the country. Nothing new or devious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISTURBED years ago,

IS SLEDDY DEAD HE HASNT BEEN HERE FOR LIKE 10 DAYS, !

Yes, he is. He was hit by a tour bus in Orlando over the weekend.
-------------------------------------------------------

Why do you guys ask what horizontal means every time I go to the PRI show?

Myself nor the tech are at Comp D forums beck and call, relax.

Horizontal means the opposite of vertical.
Which means, the hook had better drop straight down in, without turning it sideways.

Anyone with a vertical hitch will be dqd, no warnings.

These hitch rules and bed floor rules are years if not decades old, and used all over the country. Nothing new or devious.

:hehe: Gene, that's awesome totally forgot about that post. You have a better memory then me but I about fell out of my chair when saw that old post

No Agenda here. My truck has been together for 4 years. Thats how they read back then and still read the same today, go read PPL's rules. They state, unless they were changed since the season was over that if the bed floor is removed you must hang 200 pounds over the rear axle. As for the hitch, the hitch must be horizontal to the ground meaning you cant go from the back of the truck and drop it straight down to the hook point. As for seeing you on the track, i welcome it. Always have always will. I dont see why there is a problem. 2.6, 2.8 3.0 and SS all have to have the bed floor. If the biggest 3.0 group(ITPA) in the country requires it why should NADM be any different if 98% of the trucks in country have to have them

you're right. rules are rules! BUT.as far as the track u welcome it? always have and will? i can't believe u still say that after in 09 you made a comment about a certian OH pull in lancaster. then an OH truck showed up at listie grove pa and made you look stupid!!!!!$.02. just goin off what u posted before and the youtube video's i watched! i have nothing in this and im sure you will try to be big and tell me that and its ok. i'll just consider the source but all i'm saying is just be careful for what u wish for!!!!!!! just saying:Cheer:

you're right. rules are rules! BUT.as far as the track u welcome it? always have and will? i can't believe u still say that after in 09 you made a comment about a certian OH pull in lancaster. then an OH truck showed up at listie grove pa and made you look stupid!!!!!$.02. just goin off what u posted before and the youtube video's i watched! i have nothing in this and im sure you will try to be big and tell me that and its ok. i'll just consider the source but all i'm saying is just be careful for what u wish for!!!!!!! just saying:Cheer:

Considering the source?:what: You might want to get your facts straight. Ive never complained about running against any body. Let me school you for minute keyboard jokey. 2009: 2nd place numidia nationals SS, 4th place numidia mod, 4th place Indy Jambo SS, 6th place both days at SDX 3.0, 1st numerous times in the East Coast series 3.0, and 1st countless brush pulls, and to say i looked "stupid" at Listie Grove because you watched my run on youtube is just plain ratarded. Ive been beat by the biggest and the baddest and i keep coming back for more, if i was so worried about getting beat i would stay home! Man its wonder i can even show my face in diesel motorsports after a year like that, get a life and If you look back at the results of some of those hooks you will see that Oh truck in the there, nothing against that truck but you want to throw stones so, let me know how many times i was beat by that truck. If you cant figure it out let me know i will inform you. And please enlighten me on a post i made that provocked all this, from a year ago?

I have never heard Jeremy complain about competition, in fact I have tried to talk him out of running against Mods with a 3.0 charger to save his truck for the later SS class in '08. He wouldn't hear of it.

.my apologies then! the post was about a few trucks goin 400 ft and u said something about against 2.6 trucks. maybe im wrong? im not goin to go look up results because like i said. i have nothin in this besides a " key board jockey" i don't even know u guys. like i said before, again. just what i watched! i never said you complained about any competition! sounds like 09 was a good year for you! good luck in '10. i'm out!

i got a question maybe i didnt see it when i read if so sorry but does it have to be the oe floor in the bed or can you do something diffrent there?

.my apologies then! the post was about a few trucks goin 400 ft and u said something about against 2.6 trucks. maybe im wrong? im not goin to go look up results because like i said. i have nothin in this besides a " key board jockey" i don't even know u guys. like i said before, again. just what i watched! i never said you complained about any competition! sounds like 09 was a good year for you! good luck in '10. i'm out!

I some what recall that post. What i was saying "i think" is that most of the trucks were 2.6 at the time and they were going 300 ft, so of coarse the unlimited trucks will end up at 400 if the sled was set to stop 2.6 trucks. But it was a over a year ago and i cant half remember what i need to do tomorrow.