NADM East Coast Nationals, Numidia PA

I hear it was just farm tractors? I'll be at prp for snedges race anyhow unless it gets rained out.

As much as I would like to hit Numidia and that north vs south event, I got too much going on right now. GOod luck to all the competitors.

That is kinda what I said also to her,LOL.

MassDiesel's jet is the former TNT Diesel jet and its a 248H.
I have been on it many times and Scott is very capable of handling our trucks.

I got a set of polished stainless steel roll bars with 2 100w lights if you want to buy them. Idk if their dyno experience will matter, but I'm sure my lack of will. I hope the weather stays nice and hope I get a chance on the dyno.

Looks like tonight will be fun at the lube:

Diesel Motorsports Truck Night - Friday July 19, 8-11pm $10 bucket Coors light, $1.99 well drinks, 1/2 price appetizers, free give-aways every 30 min. . . . And a Atomic Wing eating contest at 8:30 pm winner gets 2 free tickets, tee shirt for clean bone eaten wings in one minute! See the Little Power Shopettes after 9!

What time do they usually wrap everything up. I have to work tomorrow but if i get out early enough id like to ride down.

Weather good bad or what... Don't want to drive the 2 hrs to get rained out...

Im in the same boat. If anyones there updates would be nice.

Partly cloudy and not too hot beautiful weather c'mon down couple hundred trucks here as of now with more rolling in constantly