NADM/ Show-Me Smokers @ Warren Co Fair

SmokinCummins

NADM and Show-Me Smokers will be running three classes at the Warren County Fair in Warrenton, MO on July 1. The 2.4 and 2.6 class will be running Show-Me Smokers rules, and the Super Street class will be NADM rules.

Payout for the 2.4 class is:
1st - $150
2nd - $90
3rd - $60

Payout for the 2.6 class is:
1st - $315
2nd - $175
3rd - $105
4th - $70
5th - $35

Super Street payout is:
1st - $550
2nd - $300
3rd - $200
4th - $125
5th - $75

Ill be there!! So when are we going to announce the big payout NADM/Show-Me Smokers pulls in St. Louis???? Super Street purse is going to be a big one for that hook!!

I would like to say I had a good time, the pull was great and had lots of trucks.
Also would like to thank Matt & his wife and Anthony(2tone) for all they do for the Show-Me Smokers, they put in a lot of hours to make this thing work. Oh and sorry to hear about your clutch 2tone.:clap::clap:

I would like to say I had a good time, the pull was great and had lots of trucks.
Also would like to thank Matt & his wife and Anthony(2tone) for all they do for the Show-Me Smokers, they put in a lot of hours to make this thing work. Oh and sorry to hear about your clutch 2tone.:clap::clap:

Thanks Kevin. I am more than willing to do it when people are showing up like they are. Its real fun watching you guys hook each week. But man am I tired!!! And about the clutch...... Well I'm speachless. About the only thing I could say about that would result in me being banned. And we can't have that since unbroken banned all my other names. Anyhow, I hope they get that fixed cause I am VERY upset. It better last all year now. I am out of patience with them now. But since you burnt yours up it looked like, I have a good triple I would sell ya? :rockwoot: Brand new never used at all.