NADM Super Street Rule Q

joelc79

I'm not a puller but would like to try it out. I have twins so i would be in the Super Street correct? Also the 3.2" turbo that is the max size aloud in a twin configuration correct? Is water injection aloud? I'm having a hard time finding specifics on this class. I assume no2 is not aloud either but when the say remove all parts do the actually mean nozzles,bottles,controller,etc...?

umm not really considering some these trucks come out the hole at 6,000rpm and easily over 1000hp

Well the purpose built trucks yes, but someone who has a DAILY DRIVEN twin turbo truck has to go in that class to. I wish there was a street exhibition class for people with stocker/S400 setups and that is pretty much it. No Dual CP3's, stock longblocks etc. Not everyone with twins is making 800 plus HP and has a drivetrain that will holdup to a dialed in sled for 1000hp...unless only want to pull 150'...

Paul

I agree... that would ba alot of classes to complie with everyone though, so i do see the point

Well the purpose built trucks yes, but someone who has a DAILY DRIVEN twin turbo truck has to go in that class to. I wish there was a street exhibition class for people with stocker/S400 setups and that is pretty much it. No Dual CP3's, stock longblocks etc. Not everyone with twins is making 800 plus HP and has a drivetrain that will holdup to a dialed in sled for 1000hp...unless only want to pull 150'...

Paul

i have pull 2.6 exhibition. with a stock turbo'd truck...

all i had to do was ask the promotor/rulling saction.

could the through a off the self TT truck in there sure.. but final disicion lays with tech guys.

most techs are pretty level headed and knowledgeable. most know what a 62/75 or 64/80 twin set will do on a mild/beginer setup

in the end... most like a guy with basic tranny built basic twins that decides to pull one night is doing it out of curiosity and to have fun

You guys can pull exhibition anytime you want.

Its sort of like the racers all doing time trials for hours then parking it for the race...askeered?. But if that is what you want, there is nothing wrong with that.:pop:

There's just not enough of those trucks to form another class for them. Not enough that show up anyways. We have the same thing in show me smokers. Only 1 MAYBE 2 fit that profile. They have exhibition with them and alot of the heavy Fords that can't make weight. Depending on how many sign up determines the money. I think he just gave$100 to the winner last time.

Back