NAIL-IT'S spy photos!!!

I am confused..... :(

Dont worry, your not the only one. I think barry feel off the deep end with this project. If he does have any new shiny d-max parts I would also like to see them.:chug:

... if i am following this right there isnt going to be a 12 valve in the chevy, it was just a joke? And to think i was getting excited for a minute

There IS a 12V going in a chevy as a replacement/alternative to the Duramax it'll be replacing. Discussion about it is in the Conversion section of the forum. ;) Believe it's an 05. It'll be a large class pulling truck as well. :D

theres others that have already done it as well. :(

Yeah Im putting a 12V in My 05 as well, Only makes sense until common rail fueling gets figured out or even made possible at the high R's.

Yeah Im putting a 12V in My 05 as well, Only makes sense until common rail fueling gets figured out or even made possible at the high R's.

Correct. Too many issues with common rail conversion trucks around here. Thats why the old tried and true 12 valves are the way to go at the pulling track. I should have more pics by next weekend.

Daniel was there and seen it first hand, sure was awesome. does anyone know if Dale Calander will have his Duramax ready for this 09 season ? I think he missed most of last year.

Im not sure what truck we are talking about here? Anyone have a picture?

Eric, I *think* they are talking about the red ec lb in Nail-It avatar???

I spoke with the guy in the white dually that pulled a wheel and they are hoping Dale's truck will be out in July.

C-ya

:clap::woohoo::clap::woohoo:

PROVE IT! Screw pics, lets see a video!!!

Come see it in action this weekend(not sure where yet but several pulls saturday). We will be trying to dial it in and work out the new engine bugs. ALOT of new parts so maybe they will all work together:bang:Cheer:

ok by the way for the confusing part of the thread, anyone that knows barry knows that he would have to be dead and gone before a cummins ever would come anywhere near his truck LOL. We went back with a stock LB7. Maybe we can hang in the 2.6 class this year:chug::1tooth:

Last edited: