NAPA sale on Valvoline Extreme Blue

alvispace

Fat Bastard
Visited NAPA today to order the next couple of oil changes supplies.

Learned that thru month end they are having a sale of Extreme Blue Syn. What was normally arund 25-27$/gallon is offered up for 17.99$.

I bought 16 gallons

Act fast if you use this oil, offer ends Sep 30th. They also told me that Octobers oil of the month is Mobile 1.

10.99 a gallon

Got mine for $10.99 a gal. Even asked if that was the correct price. Gotta love female parts people.

yes sir....

I think I know the difference. Counter girl is a little slow. Cant fix stupid. I even pointed out that she had the wrong price, and she argued with me that she was right, so have at it.

LOL i wasn't doubting you, i was just making sure.. I've done much dumber things..

wow so glad I checked on this today. I will make sure to stop by every Napa tomorrow!

The $10.99 price is the Valvoline 15w40 lol.

Also I just called a couple local Napa's and asked if I could still get the price tomorrow since I am stuck at the Fire Station until 8pm (after they close) and they all said yes they would still honor that price if I requested it.

Your local Napa's should be able to order it today and have it by tomorrow if not later this evening.