National Association of Diesel Motorsports

It’s my understanding that; NADM will be issuing records, kind of like the one the NitroFlash truck set and still holds. Since it now appears that NADM and NHRDA are working harmoniously together, and they are the only viable sanction body left, it would be great to see the year kicked off with some big numbers.

My crew is busting their butts to make my ride ready in time, but it’s a long shot, there is still a lot of work to do. Curtis is shipping my motor in a few weeks , its not the drag racing engine , but one of the engines out of his 140 mph boats , look at his boat project at this website http://www.dieselperformanceresearch.com/ , and you can see what diesel power can do to a 50 foot long boat.

I’m confident that he will make it happen, he engineered and developed engine programs at McClearen and Roush , and also the type R . I have Greg at ZZ's working on headers , oil pan and intake manifold . Brady at indrustrial has provided the turbo and pump that should really make power. I'm really excited about this car, I'm glade to get back to Dragsters , its where I am most competitive.

I’m working out of Kenny Laughlin’s new Diesel Performance Specialty’s Warehouse, and motorsports shop. My team is across this huge building from the NitroFlash trucks and my main competition the Brakesmart Dragster driven by Alex Laughlin. I want to thank Kenny for making space available for my team and Charlie for his help. Charlie has 3 new dragsters coming off the jig in a week or so, so he will be busy.

I think that all the east coasters should plan a winter trip to enjoy what the left coast has to offer.with sunny tracks and California girls Be the first to set a record, I feel that the records will change hands a quite few times this year. So if you want to be the first , head on out .

Fletcher said:
That's my plan !!!!

oh_snap.gif

COMP461 said:
I woke up this morning tangled up in my Martha Stewart bed linens, she is at the forefront of linen, Thanks Martha Stewart.... I then showered and dressed myself, Wranglers Jeans are the most durable of denim jeans and anyone who doesnt concider them on their next shopping trip would just have to deem themselves irrellevant. Thanks Wranglers...... I then drove down to the Dunkin Doughnuts to pick up the best coffee this country has to offer, Punnjabbi Ahnocknebb brews the finest cup of the finest brewwed coffee beans, these are planted and grown in a super secret growth facility that only I know of its whereabouts, then they are lovingly furnace cured ready for brewing, thanks Punnjabbi Ahnocknebb, and thanks Dunkin Doughnuts.... I proceeded to the fire station when I realized the ol truck was low on fuel, I stopped in to see Ahneek Ahroon Amajiban, he pumps fuel into your truck so delicately with love, he goes the extra mile and offers to check the oil, and also clean the windshield (thanks Windex) Ahneek is one of the last gas station jockeys who does his daily job with such care- Thanks Ahneek......
As I got closer to the Fire Station I realized my belly was grumbling, so I said to myself- "Compy -ol gift to Diesel Motorsports- what shall ye fillith ye's belley with today?" well, I pulled into the one and only Denny's, who by the way, are the leaders in breakfast delicacy delights, I order from the drive thru, to Beth, the best damned drive thru order taker this side of the mississippi, Thanks Beth-Order Taker Girl, and I had myself some "Pigs in a Blanket" ...... THANKS Denny's.......

:doh: :doh: :doh: :what:

Last edited:
Ummmm Jeff....... you off your rocker? LOL

RacinDuallie said:
:doh: :doh: :doh: :what:

:hehe: all that and he will throw in a ticket for crewgirl also but forgot to thank the airlines company LOL

RacinDuallie said:
Originally Posted by COMP461
I woke up this morning tangled up in my Martha Stewart bed linens, she is at the forefront of linen, Thanks Martha Stewart.... I then showered and dressed myself, Wranglers Jeans are the most durable of denim jeans and anyone who doesnt concider them on their next shopping trip would just have to deem themselves irrellevant. Thanks Wranglers...... I then drove down to the Dunkin Doughnuts to pick up the best coffee this country has to offer, Punnjabbi Ahnocknebb brews the finest cup of the finest brewwed coffee beans, these are planted and grown in a super secret growth facility that only I know of its whereabouts, then they are lovingly furnace cured ready for brewing, thanks Punnjabbi Ahnocknebb, and thanks Dunkin Doughnuts.... I proceeded to the fire station when I realized the ol truck was low on fuel, I stopped in to see Ahneek Ahroon Amajiban, he pumps fuel into your truck so delicately with love, he goes the extra mile and offers to check the oil, and also clean the windshield (thanks Windex) Ahneek is one of the last gas station jockeys who does his daily job with such care- Thanks Ahneek......
As I got closer to the Fire Station I realized my belly was grumbling, so I said to myself- "Compy -ol gift to Diesel Motorsports- what shall ye fillith ye's belley with today?" well, I pulled into the one and only Denny's, who by the way, are the leaders in breakfast delicacy delights, I order from the drive thru, to Beth, the best damned drive thru order taker this side of the mississippi, Thanks Beth-Order Taker Girl, and I had myself some "Pigs in a Blanket" ...... THANKS Denny's....... :doh: :doh: :doh: :what:
I really think your feeling a little neglected

TommyBahamaFlying.gif

Last edited:
Damn, I feel very........... validated.
Thanks Greg, you're a sweetie like always.

Gene, I've been running through some ideas in my head to improve the sled pulling line up process. How do you feel about zip tying them to their trucks? Or telling them, ok you give your keys to that short girl who looks like she drank too much last night and go stand over there until you see your truck come across the scales.

Think about it! It could work!!!!!!

crewgirl said:
Damn, I feel very........... validated.
Thanks Greg, you're a sweetie like always.

Gene, I've been running through some ideas in my head to improve the sled pulling line up process. How do you feel about zip tying them to their trucks? Or telling them, ok you give your keys to that short girl who looks like she drank too much last night and go stand over there until you see your truck come across the scales.

Think about it! It could work!!!!!!

As always,
She comes up with a better mouse trap. She did the same for NHRA on the way Comp and other Professional sportsman competitors were placed in order for house calls on tech. The only funny parts was the tech official told me that my daughter had a good idea

This race is looking like its going to be a big deal, and we are working hard, it looks almost impossible, but we don’t give up at this level of racing.

Everyone needs to go and support this new organization and bring a truck load of new faces. I believe that David and Sleddie and the rest of the guys at NADM are really working towards a harmonies future, along with NHRDA.

If we don’t we only have ourselves to blame when there is no place to race

COMP461 said:
I really think your feeling a little neglected

Me neglected? :umno: I am in the middle of enjoying the fruits of my tireless efforts...... Proactively progressing to the next level, achieving my goals one by one........:rockwoot: :evil

:thankyou2: :hehe:

My current goal is simply to make it to 6 o'clock without passing out. I keep trying this whole "real job" thing, and I keep coming to the same conclusion........ it's for the birds.

I'm not feeling neglect or nothing, but I am definately having me some diesel withdrawls. Maybe I can budget for a plane ticket to Cali...........

I'm planning to be there. I'm hoping to get ISSPRO to set up a booth there (and therefore pay my mileage to haul it down there), and I plan to race ET brackets. If the mileage reimbursement plan falls through, I may resort to the old U-Haul plan...

Anyone know if the local U-Haul locations have diesels? Knowing California, they're probably Prius hybrids.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

LAX Sucks, so freakin busy! How far is the ontario airport? Thats where we always fly into, because it is always waaay less busy, might be a thought, depends on how far Ontario is from the track though.... Might be worth looking into it.

Well guess we are flying into burbank. There is a airport in bakersfield but all the flights I found have layovers and was like 14 hours to get from ohio. We got straight flights but going to need a rental now. Damned if you do damned if you dont.:bang