Nation's most powerful PowerStroke going to Texas!

After this weekend, I decided there should probably be a National holiday dedicated to this truck....

Holy wow.

Its been a long time coming for the Ford camp..since about 1989... but my oh my, it was worth the wait!!!!!:rockwoot:

:bow: :bow: Holly cow, that is insane. Never seen the truck before, what is the second exhaust hooked to?

we had a dhra hook in warsaw indiana back in august i think and double over time was here.
i was un hooking trucks at the end of the track and i think he pulled 320 and i was right by the rear tires standing on the side of the track and something let go sounded like a cannon went off scared me i was ducking for cover.
had to be pulled off the track rear end was locked up.
ben's guys came up to me and chuck from new era who was flagging and said wasnt that impressive and it was they said its actually getting reliable and you can predict whats going to break now.
they said last year you pulled it off the trailer if it would make it without breaking and flip a coin will it break or will it hold up. this year they are very pleased with it

haz-mat19 said:
:bow: :bow: Holly cow, that is insane. Never seen the truck before, what is the second exhaust hooked to?
The two extra cylinders...

:hehe: just messin' with ya.

Wastegate is what I'm told!

I like that truck...different, powerful, and if it beats off constantly, what else can you say about it :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Chris

my buddy named his church league slow pitch softball team "off constantly"

lol