need 3 cr injectors!

K-Farms

F-yea
got 3 cracked injectors out of my late 04.. anybody have anything before i run to the cummins store and spend $1500 on 3 new ones??

The 3 new injectors will be different then your old injectors.. Some places won't even sell you just a partial amount because of the confusion. They'll only sell a whole set of the new style..

dam, what ends up being different? i got this set new about a year ago.

Wow if they were new a year ago and you cracked three already I would be concerned with the pressures you are running.

Yeah its all back to stock now.. But hell, before I didn't even run any sort of pressure box just duel fulers and tnt..

dual fuelers with a capped rail ? gotta lift off easy, no just taking your foot off the skinny peddle.

nah no capped rail, but i didnt let of the skinny one easy i havent heard that before damn... so am i waisting my time just buying 3 injectors or do i really need to get all 6?? what are the problems ppl are having?

The new style is a copy of the 6.7 design. They have a raised lip on the portion of the body that mates to the nozzle. Just a circle that goes around the center, and the nozzle has a groove in it to accept it. It was added to try and help the cracking problem. So old style nozzles won't fit on the new bodies. DDP has been using the new style for almost a year though, so you'll have to see what kind you have.

Last edited:
got 3 cracked injectors out of my late 04.. anybody have anything before i run to the cummins store and spend $1500 on 3 new ones??

I have new reman bosh ones all 6 for 1650.00 plus shipping and 4% paypal?

Last edited: