Need a few educated guesses

I can't wait to get mine fixed up , will be posting some #'s , hope there worthy of bring posted, Lol

That's more like it! What pressure did you leave at?

Looking better!

Thank y'all. I don't have my gauges in yet, so I'm not sure about what boost I was leaving at. I wired in a overdrive switch so I can lock it out on the shifter then flip the switch when I want it. I left the line very softly and waited till about mid 2nd gear to lock the converter. I know having the switch already flipped on the line will help, but I was trying to be easy on the input shaft lol. I need to tighten the TV cable back some. It fell under the charger with every shift and the turbo barked some each time. If anything, it was very consistent tonight. These two passes were pretty damn close lol.
e7yhe2aq.jpg

Sent from my paperweight

CompD calculator says this.
4e7u6ynu.jpg

I'm sure it has more than that in it. Just needs some tuning. My new delivery valves should be here on Tuesday. I believe it's way over fueled and that might be robbing me of some power. Just a theory tho. I have a video. I'll try to post it.

Sent from my paperweight

Not bad numbers either way, I saw your build post, Nice truck - love the green

Thank you. It's not the color I originally wanted, but it turned out good and I'm happy with it now. Plus the green is less noticeable than red to the 5-0 haha

Sent from my paperweight

Yeah, i was going through the build and nearly chit my self when i saw some carnage on the front end .

I was really glad to hear it was easy fix - as easy as one can hope for anyways.