Need a mega cab cab corner

Stealth hotshot

Diesel whiz
Hi guys don't know if I put this in the right place. Mods feel free to move.

First off I've been looking for a 3rd gen 5.9 mega cab with a stick for a while now back in sept I found the truck i was looking for. And it was priced right I bought it sight unseen. It turned out to be a really good truck. (One of the best I've had) I put 90,000 km on it from sept to January. In January one of my worst fears came to light. As I came around a corner. Started sliding around my experience tells me. to hit the trailer brakes and straighten it out. I did manage to get it straightened out but I was in the ditch on the other side of the road. Truck went up and over the grader bank ended up high centered on the grader bank and the trailer jackknifed into my cab. My deductible is a $5000 deductible because I'm a commercial vehicle. So when these things happen we tend to fix them out of pocket. That being said it's been at the body shop for the last two months. I'm having a real issue finding the rear driver side cab corner.

I'm looking for any wrote off mega cabs front or rear damage I just want to cut the corner out of it. To fix the cab I have.

So here's where my problem arises. I have a huge outstanding offer on my 05. An offer that I can't refuse. So I need to get my mega cab on the road so I can continue to work. The guy has cash in hand and would like to take the 05 tonight. So if there's anyone out here that could help me with the mega cab. That would be great.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/
14/03/25/yza4u3u8.jpg

Here's the next day and the corner I need. We got it looking way way better than it was and got the doors to open and close. Inner panel can be fixed. But outer is beyond repair. I did order a new panel from mopar. But it's been on back order for six months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know why pics won't show up.
aduduveh.jpg
atudubeq.jpg
7y5amuda.jpg

That's the day after.

uzu7a3u4.jpg
8evate2u.jpg
ry8atybu.jpg

That picture makes me ill. :Throwup:

Sorry about your luck.

BTW: Braking a trailer won't straighten it out contrary to popular belief. That is a farse. $.02

That picture makes me ill. :Throwup:

Sorry about your luck.

BTW: Braking a trailer won't straighten it out contrary to popular belief. That is a farse. $.02

Sorry I should of clarified better I hit the brakes and put it to the boards. It's the only choice a guy has in a split second decision. If I would of done nothing it would of been swampers side. With the wheel speed I had it would of been way worse. Worst case situation it slowed me down a whole bunch.

It pains me to see a torn up silver Megacab. ;) I'm a sucker for them. At least it could have torn up the bed and you could just a longbed swap. It really sucks it hit the cab.

Why are you required to have a 5g deductible? I run trucks all over the lower 48 and with our insurance witch is Auto Owners we have a 1,000 deductible full glass coverage and towing up to 250.00. It might be in your best interest to shop around a little unless Canidian insurance is completely different. I agree with Dually makes me a little ill to see your rig smashed up.

Why are you required to have a 5g deductible? I run trucks all over the lower 48 and with our insurance witch is Auto Owners we have a 1,000 deductible full glass coverage and towing up to 250.00. It might be in your best interest to shop around a little unless Canidian insurance is completely different. I agree with Dually makes me a little ill to see your rig smashed up.

First off I'm the real deal when it comes to hotshoting. I run day and night day after day in the worst climate possible. In the winter trucks rarely get shut off. With that being said I have a 3 mil liability and 5 mil cargo some of my loads are well over 5 mil to replace. I pay 1300 a month for truck and trailer times 7 units it's a huge bill. My big trucks are a lot less. They are half of a one ton yearly. It's a hotshot thing sure I could scab around it and get less coverage. But if anything ever happened it could ruin me. Plus my customers all have peace of mind the right guys are hauling their loads. There is way too many half ass company's up here trying to hang on. Seen a lot of guys come and go in this biz I've been running for over ten years and learned early cheap is never safe.

First off I'm the real deal when it comes to hotshoting. I run day and night day after day in the worst climate possible. In the winter trucks rarely get shut off. With that being said I have a 3 mil liability and 5 mil cargo some of my loads are well over 5 mil to replace. I pay 1300 a month for truck and trailer times 7 units it's a huge bill. My big trucks are a lot less. They are half of a one ton yearly. It's a hotshot thing sure I could scab around it and get less coverage. But if anything ever happened it could ruin me. Plus my customers all have peace of mind the right guys are hauling their loads. There is way too many half ass company's up here trying to hang on. Seen a lot of guys come and go in this biz I've been running for over ten years and learned early cheap is never safe.

I never said you weren't the real deal, I cover my 12 Mega cab and my 32' tandem dually gooseneck under the same policy that covers my big trucks and it cost's me less cash than if I would have covered it as a personal auto. I also agree that cheaper isn't always better but I also think a mean needs to shop around every year because insurance companies get greedy if you stay in one place for a number of years. And I have been in the trucking and hot shot business for 17 years total, 4 years ago I got my own operating authority. I wasn't implying you were doing something wrong, just trying to let you know that a 5K deductible is high IMHO and I would shop around if I was u that's all.

I never said you weren't the real deal, I cover my 12 Mega cab and my 32' tandem dually gooseneck under the same policy that covers my big trucks and it cost's me less cash than if I would have covered it as a personal auto. I also agree that cheaper isn't always better but I also think a mean needs to shop around every year because insurance companies get greedy if you stay in one place for a number of years. And I have been in the trucking and hot shot business for 17 years total, 4 years ago I got my own operating authority. I wasn't implying you were doing something wrong, just trying to let you know that a 5K deductible is high IMHO and I would shop around if I was u that's all.

Yeh I know you never said that I wasn't the real deal. Sorry I re read my post didn't mean for it to sound c$&@y or anything of sort. The trucking insurance up here is a minority. intact is the only one and if you're policy is through anyone else they are owned by intact. Like I said I could get less coverage and pay less but in the end it's not a chance I'm willing to take.

Yeh I know you never said that I wasn't the real deal. Sorry I re read my post didn't mean for it to sound c$&@y or anything of sort. The trucking insurance up here is a minority. intact is the only one and if you're policy is through anyone else they are owned by intact. Like I said I could get less coverage and pay less but in the end it's not a chance I'm willing to take.

It's all good, like I said in my original post I didn't know what trucking insurance is like in Canada. It just sucks to have that high of a deductible and now you are stuck fixing it yourself.

Correct me if I'm surmising wrong, but I BELIEVE a standard cab (non-4 door) is the same in the areas you have damaged there.

Mark.