Need Fass Help

motasupra

I'm putting a fass 240 on my truck and there are 2 ports labeled H on the pump that have no lugs in them and dont look to be used in the instructions????:bang
does any one know what i should do with that? what do i do about my primer pump? it will be by passed right the instructions suck real bad when it come with that and it shows a different looking pump but the parts list looks like what was in the box.

ok i looked on there site and found that i will have no need to use H. other then that does any one know about the primer pump situation on the block? I can run it into a loop with the return line I guess? any help would be awesome

:Cheer: I may also be drinking some beers and doing this at the same time so if I don't come up with a better ideas I'm going to loop the return line to the primer pump on the way back to the tank.

Last edited:
I'm good now I looked up the directions for the fass 150 and it said that I need a block off plate. So I'm off to buy one for $6. the new fass 240 instructions don't seem to be as informative as the older versions. lesson learned Don't drink work on your truck and comp D. ha ha