Need help asap.

Also if I swap pcm with a 99 manual truck and gauges still don't work I can rule out the pcm correct

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Is there a way to test the bus + and - the for shorts? Also can I start unplugging things until I get communication back? That would mean the last thing I unplug that gives me comm would be the bad sensor

That's what I described above in the description of the system. Honestly though, if you don't have a DSO it'll work out better and more cost effective to take it to a good indy shop. Another option would be take it to a "training institute" that offers advanced engine management as a course and ask them if they'd be interested in using it as a case study. Not saying it can't be done but it would take more time and frustration without the correct tools.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Fuk me. Everything started working again

Welp it's the ecm. Had it diagnosed by browns. If it was the pcm the speedo alt and fuel gauges would not work since they are controlled by the pcm. Ecm controls tach temp and oil

Welp it's the ecm. Had it diagnosed by browns. If it was the pcm the speedo alt and fuel gauges would not work since they are controlled by the pcm. Ecm controls tach temp and oil

Glad you got it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2