Need help picking rims!!!!!!!

jktcummins

24v GOD!!!! HAHAHA
Ok here is the deal. I need new tires and if i am going to get new tires i dont want to put them back on my stock crappy rims. I think i am going to get some 18". What back spacing should i get?????? Here are some i like. If anyone else has any other rims choices just let me know.

Here is a pic of my truck. I am going to debadge it and also will have 6" black stacks soon.
2002.JPG

Ok here is my choices
American Racing Chamber series 3985

AmericanracingChamber3985.jpg

American Racing Thug series 3991

AmericanracingThugwithTeflon3991.jpg

KMC Monsters

KMC Monsters.jpg

KMC Revolvers

KMC Revolvers.jpg

KMC Rockstars

KMC Rockstars.jpg

Moto Metal 957

Moto Metal 957.jpg

this was suppose to be a poll but i dont know what i did wrong?????

If you improve the looks of your truck like you improve the performance your truck would look like a tundra by now.

Ain't my fault my truck is a retard. LOL

Justin, either the motometal's or the thugs. The revolvers ain't to bad either.

MM 957s. I dislike ANY wheel with 6+ spokes. Just doesn't look right. Looks like a wagon wheel or something.

I would go with the revolvers.. I like the Rockstars but they've been out oa while and i see quite a few trucks around with them. The revolvers are new and its always nice to have the first toy of all the kids on the block...I also really dislike the big star on the center cap of the rockstars. Ive heard comments from even women that think its "gay". I really wanted to go with black wheels on mine but had such a hard time finding ones i liked i said the heck with it... I can always paint a set of chrome rims later......But i do like the revolvers...

Stay away from the moto metals..The hub caps just break very easy and are $ to replace.