Need help picking rims!!!!!!!

I've got chrome rims on my truck and I'm very certain it doesn't look like "a mexicans truck." Black rims look good on very few vehicles, Forrest your white truck is one of the exceptions. I dig that truck.

I like OEM wheels over anything. I'd much rather drive a sleeper that is well kept and in very good shape. Only reason there is after market rims on my truck is because they were there when I bought it, same with the tacky ass chrome door and tailgate handles. When I paint it door handles and tailgate handle will be getting color matched.

Go with the Thugs or the Monsters, should look pretty good.

your truck doesn't have unecessary fender flares either

Actually my flares are quite neccesary. Wide rims, lots of back spacing, wide tires, means lots of trash thrown on my paint. So thank you but next round. And since when did polished aluminum rims become mexican? I thought black rims was something black people did?

Actually my flares are quite neccesary. Wide rims, lots of back spacing, wide tires, means lots of trash thrown on my paint. So thank you but next round. And since when did polished aluminum rims become mexican? I thought black rims was something black people did?

Forrest got:eek:wned:

:poke: Yall are a bunch of derailing SOB. sorry suckers. I need some help trying to figure out what rims to get and yall are *****in at each other like a bunch of 1st graders. :banned:

sorry, I always see Mexicans with wheels that stick out unecessarily, and they usually have those bullet hole wheels, but I will say that for every one sporting fender flares, there's another with the full ground defect setup kickin'

black people buy big ugly rims on layaway, they don't powdercoat factory wheels

:poke: Yall are a bunch of derailing SOB. sorry suckers. I need some help trying to figure out what rims to get and yall are *****in at each other like a bunch of 1st graders. :banned:
Dude, it's me and Tyler, what do you expect?

That's what you get for telling us in chat to check it outLOLLOL

Sorry forrest but powder coated black factory rims with chrome center caps just looks cheap and gaudy. But that's just my .02. Different strokes for different folks.

And personally, when you lift a truck you should increase the width as well to help maintain stability through corners. Hence the wide wheels and tires. My stuff serves a purpose. And trust me, there's far more rednecks with bullet hole wheels than mexicans.

Justin, I told you the thugs.

Yeah Justin. I voted before I hijacked too.

Although I did kinda steer it away in my voting post:hehe:

Sorry forrest but powder coated black factory rims with chrome center caps just looks cheap and gaudy. But that's just my .02. Different strokes for different folks.

And personally, when you lift a truck you should increase the width as well to help maintain stability through corners. Hence the wide wheels and tires. My stuff serves a purpose. And trust me, there's far more rednecks with bullet hole wheels than mexicans.

Justin, I told you the thugs.

roger that, different strokes... I've always been a fan of poverty caps on old sleeper hot rods. The truck gets compliments everywhere I go, so I guess I'm not the only one who likes the look... I also got similar reactions to the old red truck. Though I wouldn't apply "gaudy" to something that has been toned down... I'd put "gaudy" on those rock star wheels and about 99% of the chrome bull**** available these days.

I just have a KORE kit... not a monster lift. I have no problems w/ cornering, and you're right, FAR more rednecks w/ bullet holes... they're all over town! :p

some poeple need to know what backspacing is and the dif between a 4"bs and a 5"bs

and not alot of backspacing doesnt cause you rims to stick out. ie a 4"bs will stick out farther then a 5"bs.

just like clips and magazine. they arent the same :bang

Yeah. A few of us realized we got the backspacing thing backwards. I can never remember it.

I suggest the black Cragar Soft 8s.

397%20Black%20Soft%208.jpg

These look good in a 8 lug bolt pattern and they look good on any diesel pickup.

Scott