need help selecting turbos...

JD WOP said:
The site isnt very updated right now they are workin on improving, As far as four turbos I guess none of you have seen the 4 turbo rail Wide Open is building :rockwoot:

But wide open would be your best shot, sorry was trying to edit.

JD WOP said:
The site isnt too good right now they are workin on improving, As far as four turbos I guess none of you have seen the 4 turbo rail Wide Open is building :rockwoot:

very very nice sounds like it's gonna be a beast i'm guessing it's a 12v??

Hey, thanks for the advice guys. How about we start small. Lets assume I am going to stick with small duals and shoot for around 500 hp. If I am not satisfied, I can address additional / larger turbos and injectors later. I would still like to use Garrett BB turbos, but not sure which ones to choose. Looks like the GT30R might fit the bill. Does anybody have experience with these?

nm50 said:
Hey, thanks for the advice guys. How about we start small. Lets assume I am going to stick with small duals and shoot for around 500 hp. If I am not satisfied, I can address additional / larger turbos and injectors later. I would still like to use Garrett BB turbos, but not sure which ones to choose. Looks like the GT30R might fit the bill. Does anybody have experience with these?

why garrett?? there are other (better) turbos out there...

Glasseater said:
6.0?? wait wait dmax? i would be so excited if it was a 7.3 but i doubt it... unles it's a 6.4, that would be cool too..

It is a 7.3 I forget dmax are a v8 because they are so gay.

Back