Need help tuning twins

Farmall Power

I installed a s300 over s475 this week in my truck, I have my smarty on sw9, pod 80%, torq2, rp3, timing 3. There is a lot of lag before the first turbo starts to spool and when it dose it takes it time. I have my edge monitoring boost and ti will go to 40, i also have a boost gauge hooked to the cold pipe between the turbos and that i only see 20. I should play around with smarty setting and see what works best, but what can i adjust on the turbos, wast gate ext? and am i getting me boost readings from the right spot.

I just need to turn the set screw in on the adjustable elbow on the line going to the wast gate?

I set my secondary--the little turbo--wastegate to just slightly move at 30 psi fed to it. Drive pressure lowers this opening point.
When I run boost to 25 then go slightly more, I see the EGT'S drop quickly and then boost takes off to 50.
That is where the primary is taking over.
I use a HX35-12 and a s400.
If you are using an adjustable brass elbow, that is where it is adjusted.

Why is POD on 80%.....I'd say thats Most of the Prob....

Leave it 99 when you trying to make power...

I did a little playing, got the little turbo to 35 but only got 20 out of the primary, might turn my re-leaf valve up a little and see what that dose.