Need help

24vavle

" Burnin Coal "
Driving on the freeway and hit the throttle and heard a pop got off the freeway truck still running to m house shut it off opened the hood and oil everywhere. My ? Is and hoping it's the head gasket truck still starts just need some help there was some coolant as well.

more than likely... but hard to diagnose from description....clean oil off and find out where coming from!

It's a possibility that you lost the head gasket. Most of the blown 24v gaskets that I've seen will spit oil and/or coolant out right above the fan pulley bracket.

Well thats where all the oil came from I had none left when I pulled the dipstick and when I uncapped the radiator I had no coolant. The truck still ran and started so I know I didnt blow the motor and there were no weird sounds coming from her so Im crossing my fingers thats all it is. What gasket is the best and I should have studded it a long time ago but my fault I didnt.

i just got a gasket from advanced, feltpro all the oe parts stores carry them id go felt pro or dodge if you want thicker. call around napa told me feltpro was on national back order but advanced got me one the same day. might as well clean up the head if you have to take it off.