need help

dirty12

Ok i am having a little trouble. Truck was running good and i went to pass a car and when i got around it the truck starting running like crap. Popping and smokes white. So i figured it slipped timing. Got home checked timing twice and it was good. Fuel pressure is good. Just feels like its got a bad miss. Could i have an injector going out ? I am running 5 by 22 s. Or did i stick a plunger? Thanks for the help

we swapped injectors to sum 370s still ran the same i told him lets check the valves pulled the covers off an one of the adjusting nut on the rocker arm backed its way of of the adjusting screw an the rocker had fallen off the pushrod i put everything back to the way it was supposed to be an set the valves have yet to see how it runs

That exact same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. I was stuck behind a small car on the way to chico. It took 15 or twenty minutes to finally get a break in traffic so I could pass. I got on it a bit harder than I normally do and scooted right by him. When I pulled back in to my lane it started loosing power so bad I had to pull off the road. I checked fuel, all the boots, my shut off solenoid, everything seemed ok. I was getting ready to close the hood and i saw a flash of color where there shouldn't have been any and got my flashlight out. Sure enough I had sucked that little hybrid into my intake and he was pinching off the air flow. I removed it and waited for about a minute while caught it's breath and it just suddenly took off. I was really glad it was ok. Cute little thing.

ron you are awsome!!lol thank you for my daily chuckle