need help

Dieselfreak01

ok guys so i plan on pulling my duramx at the local fair clay track wanna know what gear to use 4 hi 4 lo etc i already have built trans and sleeves centerlink also ordered the MA t-case brace and sled bars today plan on dropping the torsion bars down too any other suggestions it has 3.73 gears i believe

i agree with jbrass def stick with 4lo, do you have the manuel shifter option on ur truck?? if so start in 3rd with tow haul mod on....

Does it have stock keys? If the keys aren't stock, backing the adjustment all the way off still isnt getting you where you need to be. Just throwing it out there since alot of guys dont realize that.

thanks tj its stock keys and it doesnt have the tap shifter but it goes like this PRD321

I tried that and it has shifted to 4th a few times, worst place was at the state fair

Im on my third season pulling and mine has never shifted past 3rd when locked in third on the selector. Not sure what the explanation for your issue is, although i dont believe it to be a common one.

I didn't know if you added fleeces or not but i was wondering about theres if it would hold it in gear in the manual mode. Mine has prob hit 4th gear 5 different times last year

well after putting $1100 in new tires on today im not it the mood to destroy them dont think im gonna risk breaking my dd just for some weekend fun