Need Help???

Raschein

I have a 2004.5 2500 dodge diesel.. I am having some issues with fuel.. I have a TST standard flash.

The problem i am having is at wide open throttle engine seems to be stalling or maybe losing rpm/power? At lower settings this problem doesnt occur? yet when i go above 4X2 it seems to cut out at about 2700rpm.

I am i losing fuel pressure or is it something i am unaware of? I have covered all the turbocharger hoses and checked the intercooler. all seem to be okay.

I have heard of the relief valve going bad. I currently have my Ez unplugged.

I am kinda lost? any help?? Thanks Dustin

Do you have a fuel pressure gauge?? They are still needed on the 3rd gens as an aggressive box (like the TST) can pull the supply pressure down and starve the CP3 of fuel.

Also, I'm not real familiar with the 3rd gens, but with a standard flash on the TST, does it remove the factory defueling?? If it does not you could just be hitting the wall at 2700 due to factory defuel programming.

Today i just ordered a fuel rail pressure gauge. I can fuel to 3500rpms at lower settings on the tst.. I should know by monday whether it is the relief valve or maybe something else... I talked with a guy at cummins tday and he said it might be a processor fault in the computer??? A new computer is like $1800.00:poke:

I really hope it isnt a new computer.... thanks dustin