Need input on wheels

Trap_Shooter

I've been looking into 18x10 Diamo 17 karat wheels with 5.030in backspacing and -12.00mm offset. I'm wanting to run a 325/60/18 on them which is right around a 33, most likely Toyo AT's since they are E rated. Will they will fit on a leveled truck? When I level it I will be using 2in coils (maybe lorenz) instead of spacers. Thanks

I've been looking into 18x10 Diamo 17 karat wheels with 5.030in backspacing and -12.00mm offset. I'm wanting to run a 325/60/18 on them which is right around a 33, most likely Toyo AT's since they are E rated. Will they will fit on a leveled truck? When I level it I will be using 2in coils (maybe lorenz) instead of spacers. Thanks

You will rub. But half inch forward control arms would fix the problem. It's worth it to spend the little extra to get the look you want.

I agree, if it takes control arms it's worth it to me, I love the lower wide stance in these trucks. I just wanted some input and options before I go to buy any. The tires I'm wanting are Toyo AT's since they are E rated. They are 33.3in tall and 13in wide. Thanks for your help.

I agree, if it takes control arms it's worth it to me, I love the lower wide stance in these trucks. I just wanted some input and options before I go to buy any. The tires I'm wanting are Toyo AT's since they are E rated. They are 33.3in tall and 13in wide. Thanks for your help.

Looking at a similar set up for my 06, want to put slightly larger tires on the 20" rims I have, no rubbing right now with these tires, really interested in how the arms work out for you!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Looking at a similar set up for my 06, want to put slightly larger tires on the 20" rims I have, no rubbing right now with these tires, really interested in how the arms work out for you!

It's going to be awhile before I get to do it, the next things on the list are ball joints and a steering box brace. But I always like to have a heads up on future parts I'm going to buy lol.

It's going to be awhile before I get to do it, the next things on the list are ball joints and a steering box brace. But I always like to have a heads up on future parts I'm going to buy lol.

You will wonder why you didn't buy that brace years ago lol, there isn't a Cummins in the yard without one...I'd also recommend looking into the tie-rod upgrade kit too

You will wonder why you didn't buy that brace years ago lol, there isn't a Cummins in the yard without one...I'd also recommend looking into the tie-rod upgrade kit too

You talking about the 08.5+ steering upgrade? Does it make that big of a difference? Where did you get yours?

You talking about the 08.5+ steering upgrade? Does it make that big of a difference? Where did you get yours?

Ya big difference, talk to your dealer, the one here has a complete upgrade kit, can get with or without steering shock, I went without and bought a Carli Suspension Low Mount Stabilizer, there's a high mount that I'm also looking at picking up.

Dodge Ram Steering Stabilizer - Bilstein 7100 Series Steering Stabilizer for Dodge Ram 2500/3500

Dodge Ram Steering Stabilizer - Carli High Mount Bilstein Steering Stabilizer

Arent 305's a 33.3????