Need Reliable Shop in Northwest Florida

Walmart50

Hey guys..not really sure where to post this type of thread, so if it needs to be moved.. go ahead and do it =)...

I am looking to have some performance mods done.. I need headstuds, EGR delete, injectors, turbo... etc.. Anyone know of a decent shop in the Northwest Florida area to get some work done?? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys..not really sure where to post this type of thread, so if it needs to be moved.. go ahead and do it =)...

I am looking to have some performance mods done.. I need headstuds, EGR delete, injectors, turbo... etc.. Anyone know of a decent shop in the Northwest Florida area to get some work done?? Thanks in advance.

I have one in Jacksonville,FL.

abrannan19@aol.com

Jville is just a tad bit away.. would have to have everything set up totally in advance to go that far.. was hoping to stay in the Mobile to Tallahassee Area.. but if its worth it for me to take my Xcursion to Jville, i guess i could do it.. just want to make sure i am taking it to a reliable place.. i have been burnt bad in the past..

ocala is about the same distance away as Jacksonville for me.. If i am going to go that far.. am going to get everything done at once.. and ya.. =)

Btw... i am over in Destin,FL

call the guys over at suncoast. they should be able to tell you who is close, since they are in fort walton

I have a guy that is a ford diesel tech that has helped me out a lot if you are interested. He is in Crestview. Give me a call and I will hook you up. I will send you a PM.

Destin is a nice place i used to live there, call suncoast. They are in fort walton beach.