Need SCT Tune

fordassassin

FordAssassin
I should be getting my 2nd Brians truck tranny installed and ready to roll in a few hours. Since the 1st one gernaded on us last week. I have a SCT for the truck which I haven't installed. Was wondering if there is a custom tune I can upload to the SCT? Just like the Smarty type of tunes(TNT, Betas)

Truck is a 2002 Ford QC shortbed.
7.3 with Stage II split injectors, Dual Terminator Pumps, Exhaust, Intake, Edge EZ, ATS Propane module, Brains full billet tranny. It has a few other things that aren't really needed to say.

But can somebody e-mail me a race tune for a 7.3 SCT ? joey-khan@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Why not call a vendor for a tune that wil set iit up for your truck instead of borrowing something that may not work right ?

get rid of the SCT and get a dptuner or tony wildman tuned chip, also get rid of that edge EZ, i hope you're not trying to stack them

yeah get a custom tuned chip for the 7.3, lose the SCT, the SCT is alot better on the 6.0!

I did have a custom 3 position tune from Black Widow. Or at least that is what they said. Sent it back to somebody and they said, there was nothing even on the Tuner. Now they want me to pay to get tunes loaded onto the chip when they already charged me for the tunes when I bought the chip.

I have 3 programmers for the 7.3 .Superchip Cortex(pointless, got for tire calibration) , Edge , SCT.

So I should give Tony Wildman a call or DP?

Back